06 August, 2005

Faraway so close

I am about to enter the final week or so of preparation before beginning this journey to Croatia. There are things to pack, people to say good-bye to, papers to fill out, details to nail down… The main thing that I am still focusing on is raising the last $20,000 or so in one-time gifts and monthly pledges before I can go. It is pretty crazy to imagine this all happening in just a week, but I believe that God is capable of providing everything that I need if it is indeed His will for me to go. Would you like to help? Feel free to email me if you have questions.

On August 17th my team will finally be together in Colorado for a week of briefing before we actually leave the United States. It should be an awesome time of getting to know one another better and humbly seeking the Lord for wisdom and vision for next year. Plus, the mountains in Colorado are very beautiful.

Seattle is just gorgeous right now, and it is weird to think of leaving it all behind.

(I didn't take this picture, either.)

1 comment:

Beth Danae said...

hello from another blogger whose not too far from Seattle!

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com