20 February, 2006

For Amie

For Amie
Amie is awesome. I have been friends with her sister, Alison, since I was 5 or 6, which means that she has known me for roughly 20 years. That is crazy. Anyway, she posted this list on her blog a few weeks ago and ‘tagged’ me, which I’m guessing means that I’m supposed to fill in my own answers and post. So here they are:
10 years ago~
I lived in Redmond, WA and my life revolved around ballet. I was at the studio from about 7 am to 8 pm, 5 days a week, and that pretty much covers everything.
8 years ago~
I lived in Atlanta, GA and trained and performed with the Atlanta Ballet. I missed my family and learned a lot about life.
4-6 years ago~
I lived in Richmond, VA: 2 years dancing, 1 year schooling. I made some great friends, grew up a lot, and had a pretty good time.
2 years ago~
I lived in Seattle and learned a bit about International Studies.
Today~
I live in Croatia and am hoping not to be deported.
5 yummy things~
bambus, pad thai, Cheetos, tuna noodle casserole, absolutely anything cooked by my Grandma
5 songs I know by heart~
Omaha, Kodachrome, Wonderwall, I Just Called to Say I Love You, Puff the Magic Dragon
5 things I would do with a lot of money~
give it away, travel, go to medical school, fly my family out to visit me, build a huge trampoline connected to a pool in the summer/hot tub in the winter
5 things I would never wear~
a tie, a velour leisure suit, a cheerleading outfit, hot pink lipstick, leather pants
5 places I want to escape to~
British Columbia, Greece, Egypt, Hawaii, Scotland
5 favorite TV shows~
The X-Files, The Office* [Garreth Keenan- heck yeah!], I Love the 80’s/90’s**, Jeopardy, The Cosby Show
5 things I enjoy doing~
Snowboarding, reading, laughing, watching movies, listening to music
5 favorite toys~
computer, iPod, camera, pen & paper, frisbee
5 scary things~
10 4-year-olds in tap shoes, an intermediate hill as a very-much-beginning beginner snowboarder, dead mice in the dish drainer, huge flocks of pigeons, Will Ferrell portraying a newly birthed baby

*The original British version, of course
**This educational program is the source of virtually all of my current knowledge about popular culture, given that I was in the combined social vacuum of the home-schooling and ballet worlds for nearly the entirety of both decades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead mice in the sink sounds like the scariest thing in the world.

Yahoo! Thanks for the post. Even though I've known you forever, I learned new things about you.

metafiz said...

the cosby show rocks.

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com