08 August, 2006

Just be yourself!

I recently took part in a conversation about how people naturally try to put themselves in the best possible light, and how difficult it is to really reach a point of authenticity in life where you're not driven by pride or fear of rejection and can really just relax and be who you are, rough edges and all. This is a topic that's actually been on my mind for quite some time now, and just last night I ran across an example of what we should perhaps all be shooting for... How's this for honest self-representation?

3 comments:

Brian said...

I don't know exactly what "this" entails, b/c my ever-so-convenient workplace internet filter blocked the site, citing "humor/profanity" as a reason.

Alexis said...

I just want to reassure any concerned readers that this particular article contains no profanity.

Andy McCullough said...

What honesty. Jeff Macon is my hero.

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com