21 March, 2006

14 things I just adore about Michelle:



-Her beautiful green eyes!
-The fact that she gets giggly, spunky, and talkative around 1:00am.
-Her awesome photographs, paintings, poems, and creative side in general- who knows what will happen when you let this girl loose with a set of markers!
-Her mad dancing skillz.
-The Sunday night cookie-baking routine.
-Her gorgeous and robust singing voice.
-Her inspiring devotion to prayer and insightful intercession for others.
-The fact that she alone has been present for my most humiliating experiences in Croatia so far…
-Her love of hot chocolate and generosity in sharing it with us.
-Her unparalleled humility and courage while growing in so many ways this year.
-Her complete honesty and ability to listen compassionately.
-Her patience with students and supportiveness to us as individuals and the team.
-The fact that she has single-handedly supplied the team with the best girly movies we could hope for: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables (1st, 2nd, and 3rd installments), The Cutting Edge, and Father of the Bride.
-Her passion and talent for nogomet/football/soccer.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

AMEN!
-from the other roommate

Matt Mikalatos said...

Meg is right. It seems to me that this is a great way to get some men coming by to make friends with Michelle.

Now, Taylor should write one about Alexis, and then Michelle could write one about Taylor.

I will go write one about myself.

Alexis said...

As much as I love Michelle, this was not intended as any sort of personal ad. Taylor already tried that for both Michelle and I, and we ended up having to change our phone number and get a P.O. box due to the overwhelming response.
Seriously, though, there will be other posts soon, focusing on the other Rijeka Tigers because I realized that I talk about my teammates pretty frequently, but have not spent any time on general introduction.

Matt Mikalatos said...

I would just like to say that you talk a lot about me, too, but all you have said is that I am cool and that you thought maybe I would like the Office if I weren't such a fuddy-duddy. I can't believe you used the word "fuddy-duddy" either.

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com