30 March, 2006

Not just for humans anymore…

Tonight we had some students over to watch this movie called Man On Fire (Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning, violence and gore, made me cry at the end…) and discuss the topic of rage. And one of our friends brought her little dog, too. So, Svaki Student is not just for people anymore, and I guess it is good that we’re expanding our horizons and avoiding prejudice of any kind.
Apparently these folks feel the same. I wish I were feeling clever enough to weave all of this together into some kind of comic/philosophical masterpiece including Budweiser draft horses, Nancy Drew, the JFK assassination, and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, but I’m not, so I won’t. But you can imagine it, can’t you….it would’ve been brilliant.

No comments:

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com