01 March, 2006

Home

The other night I was talking on the phone with my sister, then my brother. I miss them so much! They always make me laugh, a lot and very loudly. Next week my sister and I both have birthdays, and I think I would sell a kidney or part of my liver to have her come visit. I spent some time thinking about how in the world we could find money for a plane ticket but then I remembered that she doesn’t have a passport and resigned myself again to waiting until July. When Kerri, Tobin, and I finally reunite I can almost guarantee that there will be a spontaneous eruption of joy- maybe some northern lights above and a marching band playing with streamers and confetti falling from the sky. At least it will feel that way, and they will bring some pad thai to the airport for me, because I’ve been craving it for months. We might go to my Grandma’s house for some swimming, and we will definitely stay up all night, driving around Western Washington with the windows rolled down, talking and laughing hysterically.


6 comments:

burek said...

is it just me, or did you try to pawn off a picture of you but younger as your sister?

Anonymous said...

no, that really is her sister.

Anonymous said...

that is definitely me...her, her younger sister..

Anonymous said...

yup, thats definitely Kerri!- from
mumsy

burek said...

yeah, now that i look at it, that is definately kerri......i can see the love of country music in her, definately not lexie!!

Anonymous said...

p.s.....Timmy Y is missing you.

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com