24 May, 2006

Seriously, very funny stuff.

Wow, I just read this and couldn't stop laughing. If you've ever worked retail, this should touch your soul in a deep and healing way.

In other news, Brian weighs in on The DaVinci Code: "...I disagree with you on Tom Hanks' mullet. Its greatest value is during the running scene. While Tom Cruise looks like a GI Joe on crack [when running], Tom Hanks looks dignified, respected, and, well, fast. It's the whole weathervane concept. The metal chicken on the roof only shows the direction, while the weather sock shows direction and speed..."

4 comments:

Tim & Sara said...

"This" was amazing. What was that?

Anonymous said...

Your blog cracks me up. I know I can always get a good laugh or get a great glimpse of your heart and passion for the Lord and the ministry depending on the entry. Thanks for being real and real funny!

Anonymous said...

wow! thank you! i enjoy your blog, too!

Alexis said...

Sara, that was this guy from Seattle named Steven (see comment) who writes stories. I don't know him or anything, just randomly(well, not so randomly, but complicatedly) found his stuff and loved it.

Jody, thanks! I really need to email you. I'll get on that...

 

DeepThoughtsByJackHandey.com